WAYL.lk represents "win anything you like" website which operating under Mabarana Group (Pvt) Ltd, registered in Sri Lanka (Company number PV00202992, registered address 67/3, Jaya road, Udahamulla, Nugegoda) Any reference in this policy to "WAYL", "we", "us" or "our" is to WAYL under Mabarana Group.
When you interact with us through our website (or otherwise) you may provide, or we may collect, certain information from which you are personally identifiable (which is referred to as personal data). WAYL(we) are the “data controller”, meaning that we are responsible for deciding how your personal data is used and more importantly, for keeping your data safe and only using it for legitimate reasons.
The Brands or Manufacturers of the Products listed in Wayl doesn not have any association with WAYL or its competitions.
WHAT THIS POLICY TELLS YOU
- What types of personal data you provide to us (or which we collect from you) when using our website or when you directly interact with us on other occasions;
- How and why we use this data and the reasons we are legally allowed to do so;
- Who we share your data with;
- Your rights over your data and how you can exercise those rights; and
- How to contact us if you have any issues or want to find out more.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHAT DO WE USE IT FOR?
You may provide us with the following types of personal information when you register with WAYL
- Identity- first name, surname, log-in information (password)
- Contact- email address, telephone numbers and address
- Financial- payment card details, billing address, purchase information, payment history
- Social- if you choose to open a WAYL account using your Facebook, Twitter or Google account, we will use your contact information used for the relevant account to help populate your WAYL registration page
- Usage- information about how you use our website
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
Importantly, we do not pass your personal data onto any third parties for them to market their products/services to you.
We do however share your personal data with third parties to help us deliver our products and services to you in the most effective way possible. These include third parties who assist us with:
- Delivering relevant WAYL email and text marketing (to the extent you have not unsubscribed)
- Creating your WAYL account (being your social media companies who you have used to provide log-in information as part of the sign-up process)
- Delivering relevant targeted and re-targeted advertising to keep you up to date with our services
- Other aspects of our service delivery, such as hosting our website and processing customer payments
- Our customer reviews and surveys
- Personalising the content on our website to ensure a tailored user experience
- Detecting fraud or criminal activity
- Running our competitions, such as our auditors, judges, professional advisors
We adopt industry standard security processes to ensure your data is kept safe and secure and to prevent unauthorised access or use or loss of your data. We also make sure that third parties who need to handle your data when helping us to deliver our services are subject to suitable confidentiality and security standards.
Despite the security measures we implement, please be aware that the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted to us via the internet will be completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
www.wayl.lk uses cookie technologies. Cookies are tiny text files which identify your computer to our server as a unique user when you visit certain pages on the Site and they are stored by your Internet browser on your computer's hard drive. The acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting the Site. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
The cookies we are using on wayl.lk may,
- Be essential to the running of the website
- Help the website to perform more effectively
- Allow us to deliver a more personalised browsing experience
- Keep you up to date with WAYL
- Allow us to improve the website.
- Accessa copy of your personal data
- Correct or update your personal data, which you can do yourself by logging into your account or if you would prefer, please contact us and we can help you out
- Erase your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest
- Restrict the processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data to a third party